§6 Revocation instructions
Right of revocation
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reasons. The period for revocation is fourteen days and begins on the date you or a third party, other than the carrier, who was designated by you receive the goods.
In order to make use of your right of revocation, you have to inform us
ARS LiBRi S.à.r.l.
27, rue Jean Baptiste Gellé
1620 Luxembourg, Bonnevoie
Tel. +352 40 83 50
Fax +352 26 48 30 41
about your decision to withdraw from the contract by setting up an unambiguous declaration (eg. in form of a letter, a fax or an email). Therefore, you may use the enclosed cancellation form as a template, which however, is not mandatory.
In order to meet the revocation deadline, it is sufficient to send your notification concerning your exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you choose to withdraw from the contract, we have to reimburse all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except from supplementary costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen another delivery method than the cheapest delivery method that we offer). The reimbursement will be paid immediately or at the latest within fourteen days from the date we received your notification about the withdrawal from the contract.
For this reimbursement we will use the same payment method than you did in the original transaction, unless we expressly came to another agreement; in no case will we charge any fees for the reimbursement.
We may withhold the reimbursement until we receive the goods back, or until you provide evidence that you have sent the goods back, depending on which situation occurs first.
You have to return or hand over the goods immediately and in no case more than fourteen days after the date on which you informed us about the revocation of the contract. The deadline is met, if the goods are consigned before the expiry of the two week period.
You have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You need to pay for any diminished value of the goods, if this loss in value is resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to ascertain the nature and functioning of the goods.
Exceptions to the revocation
The right of revocation does not apply to distance contracts
- for the delivery of goods that have not been pre-assembled and for the fabrication of which an individual selection or a decision by the consumer is prevailing or has to be tailored to the consumer’s personal needs,
- for the delivery of sealed goods that, for reasons of health and hygiene, can not be returned once their seal is removed after delivery,
- for the delivery of goods that, because of their nature, have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery,
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the delivery of newspapers, journals, magazines or books with the exception of subscription contracts.
End of the revocation instruction